- Exit junction 21 Weston-super-Mare.
- At WSW exit stay in the left-hand lane.
- Take the slip road to Worle/Kewstoke/Sand Bay.
- Follow Kewstoke signs, over a set of traffic lights (Homebase and McDonald’s will be on your left.)
- Follow this road over three roundabouts (it is called the Queens Way) until it narrows to a lane signposted Sand Bay.
- When you come to the beach turn right, signposted Sand Point. The is Beach Road, you will find Swallow Point on your right after approximately a quarter of a mile.